Known as “Our Lady of the way side Church”, built in 1865, it is a small Victorian gothic style chapel. It was originally a church of Ireland chapel but it closed in 1958 and was transferred as a gift to the Catholic Church in 1959. It is dedicated to St Patrick and the Stations of the Cross are by George Campbell (1917-1979). The house behind the church was originally a protestant schoolhouse.
Ballinahinch Castle RC chapel was a small chapel built within the grounds of Ballinahinch for Mrs Berridge by her husband Richard Berridge (1870-1941). Mr Berridge was a niece of J.V Wilcox’s who built Lisnabruka in Ballinafad.